COVID-19: What we're doing to keep you safe
Originally published on March 15, 2020 and updated on March 24, 2020
To our customers,
Hour by hour, the situation and response to coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve as we learn how it's impacting our world. For CB Furniture, that means understanding how it affects our customers and employees, and making any necessary adjustments to our operations.
As an essential retailer to the communities we serve, we’re strongly committed to supplying our customers' the products they need to continue their isolation. Our customers depend on us for urgent needs such as refrigerators, washer/dryers, cleaning supplies, mattresses desks, and office supplies.
The main objective guiding us is keeping you and our employees safe. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on steps to help prevent the spread of the virus as well as the suggestions of the local authorities where we operate. With that in mind, we have made the following changes in our company in response to the threat of the coronavirus:
Until further notice, all physical stores will remain closed You can also check your local store page for more information.
We are ready to serve you at CBFurn.com. Our Warehouse and Delivery services will remain in full operation to fulfill all orders. Please keep in mind that we are not demanding drivers to show up for their duties and are closely following the government's guidelines, therefore we will cease operations if instructed to do so.
We are speeding up the order fulfillment process, lowering (in some cases eliminating) delivery charges, and lowering prices to help out our customers.
Remember that you can always filter "GET IT TODAY" products on our website to showcase products we keep in stock. Everything else not marked as such must be ordered and can take from 2 days to 3 weeks to deliver (depending on manufacturers).
We've relaxed our policies, so associates don’t exhaust sick, personal, or vacation time if they’re directly or indirectly impacted by COVID-19 or if they simply feel they need to stay home due to their safety. We’re instructing associates who are or may be sick to stay home.
- Deliveries are operating on schedule (delays are possible due to local regulations), and we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees.
- In order to provide a ZERO-Contact delivery experience, we are now offering outdoor, inside-the-door and garage deliveries only. We will not take any furniture to the room of choice
- Our drivers are using hand sanitizer or soap before and after each delivery. They are instructed from handshaking or any other contact out of respect and caution for all.
- Our delivery team will maintain a distance of six feet when possible. We ask that you help us do the same to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintaining this distance as well.
- The driver will call upon arrival and confirm the items being delivered. Please leave the door opened if you desire your furniture inside.
- If customers have a delivery and want to postpone to a later date, we’ll be happy to reschedule. We've advised all delivery associates to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, and have provided hand sanitizer and other personal care supplies on delivery vehicles.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, do all we can to protect you and our employees, and keep you updated on further company changes.
Please stay healthy,
We offer the BEST Prices. Period.To our customers,It is well known now that inflation, on just about everything, is considerably high …26th Aug 2022
Buy Today, Get Today!In response to our customers high demands during the critical times our world is currently experienc …22nd Mar 2020
COVID-19: What we're doing to keep you safeOriginally published on March 15, 2020 and updated on March 24, 2020To our customers,Hour by hour, t …17th Mar 2020